  • Subject: Re: Anthurium cordifolium
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:57:16 +0200

Dear Don,

It is in Tropicos, CATE and IPNI, but the records are different (some
mention it as hort.)
http://www.tropicos.org/NameSearch.aspx?name=Anthurium+cordifolium

http://www.cate-araceae.org/taxonomy/Anthurium/cordifolium

http://www.ipni.org/ipni/simplePlantNameSearch.do?find_wholeName=Anthurium+cordifolium&output_format=normal&query_type=by_query&back_page=query_ipni.html