Re: Weather

disappeared today
We had 3 nice days here. 73 to 75. Cool nights / mid 40's. Today, what a
turn around.  Cool 51, rain/ hail - nasty. Glad I mowed testerday.
Counted 28 buds so far on my tree peony. Herbaceous P. is up about 10" &
the new ones I planted last fall, abour  1/2 in. Question: Someone
brought us a bunch of Alstromeria cut flowers , yellow. Nice healthy
stems, can you make cuttings from them????

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA