Re: much too much mulch

Pam,
    Been a lot of years since I worked in oils. I not longer own an oil
painting of my own.. all have long been gone. I do have one my larger ink
works on the wall above my desk. Kind of gave up my drawing and painting for
photography, gardening and writing... also owning a nursery. One can only do
so many things in life at any one time. Too much or too many and all suffers
in quality.
    A Texas sunrise, steak and eggs for breakfast.... what more could one
ask in life..... sigh. Nice memories of your state.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com