Re: Spring is here!

Awesome poem Brian...:)

I had no idea this was so difficult to grow. I was basing my post on how
I did everything wrong and it still came back :) Thinking I am going to
leave it where it is and see what happens....Obviously it must like it

FWIW, I purchased it at a fall sale, so at most, paid $2.00 for a 4"
pot... probably less if you count the freebies they threw in...