Re: California residents- revenge on telemarketers

I signed up for the Tennessee do not call list yesterday.  My real pet peeve
is the taped messages from my own political party.  Nearly killing myself
while running in from the yard just to hear the taped voice of the person I
had planned to vote for during the last election sent me over the edge.  I
called the state chairman and told him I would not vote for any of his
candidates if I got any more of those taped messages.  I did not get any more
taped messages.

Well, guess that's my rant for the night.  :-)
zem
zone 7
West TN