From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 6:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Goldfish Plant

Well, that sure doesn't sound like the little guy I picked up at the plant
swap.  Mine is upright with some shiny green leaves and, to my knowledge, is
a perennial for the ground.  Guess I'll have to track down the person who
brought it and try to find out what is really is.  I hate it when only the
common names are used. <GRRR> Or maybe when it gets a little bigger I'll
a picture that maybe somebody can identify.

zone 7
West TN