Re: Goldfish Plant

Zem,
I'm sure yours is the same as mine, Nematanthus.  The species or cultivar
may be different, but they will have similarities.  Take a look at this one:
http://www.horticulturalsales.com/sys-tmpl/scrapbook/view_all.nhtml
scroll to bottom.  If you need more details let me know.  I've already
potted up rooted cuttings from mine.  Grows pretty quickly once it gets
going.

Kitty