Re: California residents- revenge on telemarketers

I signed up when they first offered it and the service made a considerable
difference.  We have few of those calls now.  If I could only get rid of
some of the spam on my computer.  I am using Earthlink which has a filter
but I still get some stuff, including porn, that I definitely don't want.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net