Re: FW: "Seeing is Believing

In a message dated 04/05/2003 12:50:27 AM Central Standard Time,
CBRIAN@attcanada.ca writes:

> I hear we have a foot of snow coming tonight

Oh, no.  I hope you escape it, or is snow normal for this time of the year?
The cold front came through here last night and is due to return tomorrow as
a warm front -- pretty normal.  We will be in the 60's next week.  Thankfully
no twirlies but some real loud thunder sometime in the night.  I'm keeping my
fingers crossed that we won't have any tomorrow, either.  I think I told you
all, but one time I spent several hours in my closet with the dog and seven
of the cats.  It was really difficult which was worse, staying in there or
coming out to a possible tornado (we had them all around us that night).
Finally I heard what sounded like a freight train and thought, "Okay, this is
it."  Then the whistle blew.  I live real close to the Norfolk & Southern
railroad track.

zone 7
West TN