Re: Spring is here!

Bergenia success

I have one planted slightly under a Rhodie & yesterday I saw 2 short
stemmed wine colored flowers. I planted it last year. It survived the
cold weather. We're still having rain off/ on. Had a hail shower Thurs.
Everything is growing gr888. Have a gr888 weekend you all.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA