Re: Tx. skies

Noreen, Gene,
I'm sure Texas gets many more too-blue-to-be-true skies than Indiana, but
occasionally we get some zingers, especially in fall.  I have pictures of a
fabulous fall day in  Brown County with a sky of an unbelievable shade of
blue.  But it really was that color that day.  I think sometimes Hoosiers
appreciate them even more because we have such a high percentage of gray
days.

Kitty