Re: Tx. skies

Hello Kitty,
    Certainly not knocking Indiana skies and the views... Just there is a
difference. For one thing the vast expanse of open spaces almost makes one
want to get down and crawl so they can have something to hold on to. Here I
have the hills all about me.... which I find comfort in. The colors and the
intensity and saturation of color is different as well. Can not be
explained... you just have to experience them both.
    Our kitchen window faces west.. gives us a chance to watch the evening
skies. JoAn's raised bed gardens are based upon the color that come up in
the evening skies as she works in the kitchen. So... Indiana skies are known
and appreciated here.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com