Re: watering practices

my two cents worth on those porous hoses made from old tires. i tried them when i first moved here, but there's too much calcium in the water here-abouts and they get clogged them in no time. what works better is the laser-drilled drip lines [made by dig, i think]. when they eventually get clogged, they are small enough to soak in a bucket of vinegar overnight and dissolve the calcium.