Re: Tx. skies

Noreen,
What I meant was - any incredible color, texture, etc, unexpected in any
particular part of the world.  I'm not trying to say Indiana skies can beat
TX skies or that anyone's mother wears army boots.  I just mean that
wherever you are, if you look around you - reallllly look - you can be
surprised.

Kitty

Hoosiers