RE: Richs storm

Well I hope my temps hold out... it is raining here. Although there is a
coat of snow an ice on the grassy areas here, the roads are just wet! :)
It is actually warmer here now than it was all day Sunday.....currently
34 degrees. As I checked weather.com for a look at what is happening
around me... looks like I am just about done, but Kitty is in an ice
storm :(

IL Zone 5