Re: Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex

Marge Talt wrote:
Besides a lovely flower, the nice thing about 'Multiplex' is that,
being sterile, the flowers last longer.  The species flowers and
they're gone so fast you'd best not blink.  Even so, I would not be
without this plant.  It has really nice foliage that stays around
most of the season.  If it gets really dry, it will go dormant by
midsummer, but if it is given adequate moisture, the leaves last
until early fall.
It's on my list also; when is it best planted (spring vs. fall),
do you-all think, or does it matter ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W