Re: Richs storm

Rich, we did not have as much accumulation as you due to temps.  We had heavy
sleet yesterday. It was still snowing about 6 pm this evening however I have
been in the basement working since then so can't see what is going on
outside.  I agree with you, it is moisture and we need it.  I would have
preferred it to come in the form of rain but then I seldom get my rathers.
    I mentioned I was scheduled to give a gardening program south of Des
Moines this evening.  It to was canceled.  Sounds like the weekend will be
warm.
    Ceres