Re: Tx. skies

Thanks for the good words Rich. As Donna mentioned earlier, it changed to
an ice storm by the time it got here.  So no accumulation.  Meanwhile, I
forgot to mention that the 4-bulb 4-foot fluorescent fixture in my kitchen
had been dying for the last 6 months and now was totally not working.  A
friend came over to help fix it tonight and for a variety of reasons, it
took nearly 4 hours to do it.  (Does the magic sphere have a thing about
the number 4?)  Had to buy 2 transformers, more bulbs, new drill bits etc.,
but there's finally light in my kitchen - which is in the center of the
house; no windows.  But, oddly, now the dining room light doesn't
work......hmmmm......and the guy that checked the roof leak said I need a
new roof...of course.

Kitty

Can't