From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 04/08/03 03:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: < now moving north, now hot weather

gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Well take into account that I've had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 15

Good grief, you too?  Well, I didn't get juvenile RA until I was 30, but
then
I've always known I was a "late bloomer." <LOL> Anyway, mine went into
remission when I got a divorce!  Should have paid attention to that
because
the next time I tried being married I got cancer!  Another divorce seems
have cured that as well... From here on it's just cats for me. Speaking of

which, took Thelma to the vet today.  She weighs one pound and is in
excellent health.

zem