Re: Helleborus foetiditus

thanks, tony. i'm always curious about what motivates people to move from one geography to another, having done it a few times myself. it wasn't too long ago, remember, that those who moved were considered misfits and other types of wackos--much of the literature about settling the western united states, for example, suggests that there was something a tad askew about anyone who would leave philadelphia for the wild and wooly environs of saint louis.