Re: Berms

> ...You
> want top soil...but that can mean a lot of things to different
> people...so you need to see it and preferably where it is being dug

You must be right about that Marge, because around here topsoil is black
muck; we were even warned against it in our MG class.  Muck soils are
formed when plant material decomposes when oxygen is absent.  When I order
soil I get a blend of sand and top soil and mix it with whatever humus I
have available.  But just pure topsoil  - what we have here - is not