RE: Berms

I used berms in areas just to get drainage too... but got to thinking
about it 5 years later and wondered about some of the plantings with
long roots ( trees, bushes).... are they now waterlogged and gonna die
on me? I didn't have this great group to advise me back then.... but now
really wondering if that was such a great idea.... actually now I am
very concerned about this.

Thoughts anyone?

Donna