From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 4:38 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT Feeling chilly

Chris - my doctor tested me for low thyroid for that very reason. My
levels are well w/in the normal range. Got plenty of blood circulating
and fat for insulation too. I just can't deal w/ cold at ALL.

Had ice on my windshield when I left the house this morning. Will have
to wait until I get home to see if I lost anything last night. Bah on
this stupid unseasonable weather. Our nornal low is around 55 for this
time of year.