RE: Berms

How wet are we talking Theresa?---Hum-- I have no idea what grows in
California... but if it can contain about 4-6 inches of water... how
about a lotus bog? They like the heat, sun and wet.

will give you tons of links to see them...

In our very brief spring here, I took out the small pre-formed pond in
the front yard and was planning on installing a bog just for lotus. Of
course, then winter returned here... so it is kinda on hold till the
weather warms up. Um- Rich and Ceres, is that anytime soon, or are two
hogging the nice weather and not letting it come east?