From: fm4re [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:01:40 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Found ya again!!1

Hello Everyone! Boy have I missed you and the wisdom and humor and all
that<br>other stuff! Last fall my internet provider switced to some
cooperative<br>venture with Yahoo and many of my emails were bounced and
I got booted from<br>several mailing lists, including the old AHS one.
The last few months have<br>been kinda hectic around here and I haven't
been able to get back to find<br>where younz'all have gone. Tadaaaa!! I
found you again! So reassuring to<br>see some of the same old names:
Pam, Jesse, Marge, Kitty, Tony, Gene, and<br>those funny guys too and
all those I just can't rattle off right now!<br><br>My reason for the
chaotic few months sorta have something to do with plants,<br>ganrdeing,
trees, etc.: I married my "mulch hauler" under the Survivor Tree<br>at
the OKC Memorial. It is such a special place for me and that tree
means<br>so much to me. I used to watch the tree from my window and mark
the<br>changing seasons by the tree and announce it to everyon

e in the office. I<br>now even have a seedling from the Tree growing in
my front yard.<br><br>It was more than a wedding, it was a celebration.
Chaplain Poe from the OKC<br>police department officiated and Governor
Keating escorted me. We had<br>discussed the "theme" of our wedding - I
had a comment in my journal about<br>how life brings tragedy all the
time but it is up to us to decide on<br>suffering or surviving. So he
incorporated that thought into our ceremony.<br><br>I remember some time
ago we shared our stories with each other and I am<br>reminded how many
of you have had some chaos/tragedy in your lives. But,<br>being
gardeners, you have chosen to survive, even if that overly
expensive<br>plant bites the dust. We just go on and find another one! I
how wedding can easily turn into weeding if you don't<br>watch your
typing?!?!?!<br><br>Regards,Fran, OKC, Zone