Re: Re: now retirement- Found ya again!!1

Well Gene, I give you and Joann a lot of credit... doubt I could work
and live with John :) We do enjoy the same hobbies, but I would need
some space. I tried staying home and being the wife... that lasted 3
months, then I had to find a job- just to have something to do :) I
dread the day I have to retire....

Wondering if those retired on the list... were you a gardener before, or is that how you adjusted to retirement.

Donna