RE: Artemesia 'Limelight'

Sorry Daryl,

I was generally speaking... have had problems with prairie plants...
white and blue indigo, purple and white clover.... etc.. not always what
is ordered is what you get... botanical name label is correct, but plant
is obviously not once grown :(

Of course some leads to rather lengthily discussions. Seeds we purchased
were supposed to be little blue stem.... while transplanting the tiny
seedlings, realized it was switch grass! (now that they are bigger, that
is confirmed!) Also had to change the markers for the penstemon
digitalis -- to mixed penstemon... since everyone that started to bloom
this week is a different color :(

You may want to pound the books and internet for something that
resembles what you ordered.... and find out what it really is :)

Donna