Re: now retirement- Found ya again!!1

In a message dated 4/11/03 12:16:19 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Wondering if those retired on the list... were you a gardener before, or
is that how you adjusted to retirement. >>

Donna, I was a gardener (also a MG) and a quilter before I retired but not to
the degree that I am now either one.  Quilting is my second addiction.
Retired was not much of an adjustment for me but it was the biggest &
toughest decision I have even made as I loved my job.  I still do not have
enough time and still work day & night trying to get it all done.  Time
slides by so quickly.  I will have been retired 10 yrs the first of June and
never regretted it for even a moment.   I have had such wonderful
opportunities & experiences the past 10 yrs and have been fortunate to
maintain good health.
    Ceres, barely able to walk after my first full day of working in  the