Re: Re: < now Thelma

The vet says Seamus should be more active after treatment for
bartonellosis, because he'll feel so much better.  Hopefully, he'll work
off some of the weight. It's much harder to restrict one cat's diet when
you feed 5.
Melody, sounds like a sizeable puppy there.  I had a Malamute puppy years
ago.  Weighed about 20 when we got him.  Weeks later wehn he should have
been 45#, he'd barely gained any.  Found out his body stopped making
enzymes.  So we used ground up lamb's pancreas to digest his food before he
ate it and he was quickly back up to speed on weight.  At 6mo. he was 90#.
And he always liked to sleep on my pillow...which got kind of difficult.

cats have their hooks of course.
> Sugar does, but I know some people de-claw theirs.
> And even on 1/2 to 2/3 cup of food a day, I can't seem to get Sugar to
lose weight.  Sigh.  Just like her mama.