Re: retirement

those retired on the list... were you a gardener before
Bonnie - Welcome to the world of the "Retired & Restless". Hope your
husband gets well real soon. Will keep him in my prayers / thoughts.
I'm a retired nurseryman. I was a grower for most of my years of florist
type azaleas, decorative Kentia palms & then into house foliage, various
potted plants for garden centers & for holidays. Moving from Calif.( S
Barbara) to the N. West opened up a new growing challenge for me in my
garden. I love it. I love all Gods Creations.
Have a gr888 gardening week / season.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA