Re: now retirement

Theresa & Pam, it is so easy to know what you would do with retirement when
retirement is not an option.  I missed a previous 'early retirement' by half
a point.  I was so disappointed and was certain it would never be offered
again.  But when it was offered again and I qualified, it was the biggest
decision I've ever made.  We had about a month to sign off and Deere had
financial experts to work with us to evaluate our monetary position  to help
us make good decisions.  Even then I signed off the last day after my regular
work hours.  As I stated earlier, I have never regretted it.  My life is so
full but one of the things I have had to work at, is to say 'no'.  Our lives
have always been very much involved with our community and church and that
has increased.
    Cathy, I did not think I was stressed in my position but I don't have
daily head aches any more.