From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 9:16 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

Nice pictures Theresa-- but you are making me jealous! Although a few
things have sprouted here, more wood chips showing than much else
currently here. Sorry do not know your mystery plant. Is it from a bulb?

On another note, I found another mantis (duh, what do you call it) nest.
Neither have hatched yet, but got one in the front yard and now one in
the back yard. Gees, you really would have thought I would have noticed
them around last year.. :( I have been watching them daily, would like
to see what a baby mantis looks like.

Donna

> tchessie is sharing some photos with you!
> New garden photos, including the "Sunstar" mystery plant
that