Re: Stylophorum diphyllum was; Artemesia 'Limelight' NOW Mugwort

In a message dated 04/14/2003 12:46:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

> Is this Stylophorum diphyllum - aka Celandine Poppy?
> Big
> > leaves, yellow flower?

No, the one I was talking about it not that one, which I also have and love.
The other thingy puts up a flower stalk about three feet high. You can pinch
it to the ground over and over and it just keeps coming back.

zone 7
West TN