RE: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

Thanks for the compliments Pam- keep in mind that I only take pictures of
the best parts- some has gone rather insane.  The front window garden is
nearly completely redone.  I dug out everything that used to be there except
the freesia bulbs, sweet alysum and the two small cypress trees (can't
remember which veriety now).  So out came lavendar,  orange gerbera daisies,
primulas, one live and one dead azalea, etc.  I replace all that stuff with
the hibiscus standard (which I need to stake so it will stand up straight),
white callas, asparagus fern (the clumping kind), and yellow gerberas.  So
it looks much neater than it did.

Re: the rose blooming in January- that was a fluke- they usually don't bloom
until early April.  I do usually prune in Dec or Jan (or whenever I get
around to it).

Re: clerodendrum-  OOOPS!  That's the wrong name!  It's really Cerinthe
major- so glad you asked about it!  I have some in sun and some in shade-
does better with more sun.  Mine get water when the drip system comes on
(once or twice a week)- never have seen it wilt though.  It's really easy to
grow and reseeds itself- but not excessively, just enough to enjoy every
year.  I transplant some of the seedlings if i want it in a new place.  I'll
send you some extra seeds I have from last year.  Think they'll still
germinate for you.

Theresa