Arum italicum taking over her garden

I have the other variety of Arum, the "stinky" one. Beautiful flower.
Sure attracts the flys. After 3 DAYS, THE ODOR SUBSIDES. DO NOT PULL OUT
WITH BARE HANDS. I got blisters & the itch about drove me crazy.

send to romans8@attbi.com. I'm shutting down Juno on this pc & receive on
our I-Mac. I'll re-subscribe later.
Have a gr888 week

Tony Veca <><