Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s) NOW Clerodendrum

In a message dated 04/14/2003 8:59:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

I have Clerodendrum trichotomum (Glory Bower 'Harlequin').  It is growing
like a weed in full western sun in packed clay and is close to 20' tall now.
It suckers like mad so, if you'd like (and you remind me), I'll bring you
some.  The leaves smell like vitamins so I'm planning to move some to the
deer grazing area of my yard in hopes they won't like it.  It blooms in late
fall and is really pretty with hanging light pink flowers; the seed pods are
especially neat -- fuchsia stars with purple centers. It appears to be bullet
proof in our climate.

zem
zone 7
West TN