Re: Stylophorum diphyllum

Give it a whirl, Kitty...just remember ya' gotta keep after them;
almost a daily ritual as they form those seedpods quickly.
Interesting experiment, I thought, but I have too many of them to
repeat it;-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Kitty Morrissy <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
>
> Marge wrote:
> > ...remove the interesting whitish football shaped seedpods...
> > makes the plant continue to
> > bloom.  I did it once to a few plants, to see what happened, and
had
> > those plants blooming almost all summer.
>
> Marge, that's great!,  will try to remember to do taht this yearand
see if
> I'm as lucky.
>
> Kitty

Poppy?