Re: roses

LOL, the first time was the hardest, but when I realized that they would very
soon rebound better than ever, it was no longer as difficult.  I pruned mine
early Feb. and they are now all back in full bloom.  Roses just seem to do
much better here in the cooler months up till late July, Aug, early Sep.
that is when they bloom much less. Then pick up again mid Sept. through the
winter.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast