Free to a good home

Friends,Arrowhead sent me the wrong Viburnum.  They are going to send me
the 'Onondaga' I ordered and told me to just keep the 'Chippewa(h)'.
Unfortunately, 'Chippewa(h)' is only hardy to Zone 7, (Forest Farm says
hardiness -10 to 0) so there is no point in my keeping it here in Z5.
So....If you live in Zone 7 or even 6,  and are interested, it's a
1-gallon and in excellent shape.  I don't know about heat tolerance,
couldn't find any other Zone numbers for it like 7-9, all just give the
cold end.   Here's some info on it: http://www.fona.org/members/fall00/introducing.html I
would prefer to send it to someone to whom I could ship UPS Ground next
Monday and arrive (for the sake of the plant) by Thursday - Friday at
latest - I don't want UPS to have it longer than that.  If more than one
person contacts me I'll pull the winner out of a hat.  If you're
interested, let me know by sunday. Kitty