From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:36 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Free to Good Home/viburnums

All this talk about viburnums and I can't stand it.  Just ordered one to
replace the croakola one. But this one apparently (acc. to the
description likes shade) If it likes partial shade in Oregon, it'll love
daylong dappled shade in Texas. And it only gets 3' tall so it won't
outgrow the spot.

Viburnum davidii, anyone grow it?  it's only hardy to zone 7, but I'm 8A
so I'm good there. God I just LOVE viburnums!!  I know - someone needs
to take me down w/ a tranquilizer dart gun.  Paging Marlon Perkins!!