Re: plant info question

Thanks Jim.  I was able to find similar info in a "shrub and tree" book.  It
listed several of the Ochna species as the Mickey Mouse shrub.  The man I got
the tree from insisted it had to have the word Lucky at the end of
it.....which I have yet to find anywhere.  Seems like an interesting plant.
Some have the blooms as yellow, others as red, so will see which one mine
turns out to be.  Glad that it is a shrub and not a tree.
For those that have the Clerodendron trich. doesn't the flower on the picture
Jim sent look like the seed pod of the C.t.??????

Went to a private collectors plant sale on Friday morning, that is where I
got the Mickey Mouse Lucky tree.  Other plants I got are:  Euphorbia obesa,
Ficus petiolaris (in a "fat plant" form), a yellow walking Iris that unlike
the Neomarica c. has the new plantlets on tall stalks rather than
arching....no clue as to the botanical. Anyone know??
Furcrea selloa marginata, and Rhapis excelsa Kinshi sport.  Also got a
Passiflora citrina......still no luck finding the Passiflora laurifolia that
I so much like.
Any experience with any of these???

Thanks again Jim, for the info on the Ochna......any personal experience with
that genus??
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast