Re: ot npr

I couldn't live without my NPR. Ever listen to "Wait, wait don't tell me!"? It's on Sat. Also Garrison Keeler is pretty good with "A Prairie Home Companion" Guy Noir, private detective. And of course all the news that's fit to hear.

DF

Island Jim wrote:

took a long time to find npr down here in crackerville. new truck has a better radio than the old one--follows the signal [no more gospel voodoo interrupting morning edition]. there is something to be said for modern technology. but only guardedly.