RE: comments on today's topics.. in a nut shell

Donna,

I didn't even get the fall cleanup done last fall!  I planted a new 30
foot long bed last spring, summer and fall as well as a few other
smaller projects.  Renovating and enlarging my mom's old gardens was not
high on my list, but as I've purchased or traded for more daylilies, I
need more garden space in the sun.  So, I'm doing things the hard way!
I'm just about finished cutting down old foliage and raking leaves!
Ivy's overtaking my woods and trees, my hedges are too tall, some dead
branches and trees need to be cut down, I've got to repair the fence....
I NEED HELP!

Meet me in the garden!

Chris
Long Island, NY