RE: comments on today's topics.. in a nut shell

Join the crowd Chris :)

I never do what would be the logical order. More, I have to do this
right now or these plants are gonna die :)

I think many of us are behind schedule. Seems when the weather is
cooperating, I am working or having to do things I can not get out of. I
have two more jumbo packed weekends then some free time. (got a plant
sale for the native group this weekend and a pond expo next weekend,
both of which I am a major player in)

Weeds are coming up nicely in my yard tho! Thought for this year is to
paint roundup on all of them and give up my natural way of trying to
pull them out or just using my vinegar concoction.... they are winning!

So Jim (or anyone), this roundup treatment every two weeks... if you are
using a paint brush and doing this... still recommend the label doze or
a stronger one? Do I really have to do this twice?

Oh Chris, when I am really in a hurry... I layer newspaper over the area
and dump decent soil on top and create yet another raised bed :) As far
as meeting you in the garden-- would love to see it, but no time right
now. Guessing I will have to wait till all YOUR work is done and then
stop by... LOL!