From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat-digest@hort.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:10:11 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Martha L Rasmussen is out of the office

Thanks to all for the comments, and sorry about the auto-message. I
was<br>out for six weeks, and am back to work half-days now - went in
for a<br>routine colonoscopy, they punched a hole in it, and I ended up
wasn't looking. All my beds are still under their<br>winter mulch, with
the bleeding hearts, goats beard, and iris valiantly<br>struggling
through. I had major plans for dividing daylillies and
bed<br>reconstruction by now. I am cleared for raking next week, and
limited<br>shoveling the following. I still have about 100 of our
messages to catch<br>up with, and am enjoying reading about spring
for the next 2<br>>weeks." On second thought, maybe we should contact
Diane Porter and Bret<br>>Niles and find out how they like their
vegetables cooked!<br><br>-----------------