Re: Good plants gone amuck

Well, I have never been able to get Verbena bonariensis OR Knautia
macedonica to last more than a nano second in my garden, but for
covering the ground with seedlings, Aster lateriflorus and Cleome are
hard to beat...pull them by the cart loads each year:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :