Re: Martha L Rasmussen is out of the office

Good Grief, Mardi - what an ordeal!  We're all just glad you're
recovering from it.  Don't over do there!  The plants will be there
when you're able to deal with them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> >From: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com
> >

> >> Thanks to all for the comments, and sorry about the
auto-message.  I was
> >out for six weeks, and am back to work half-days now - went in for
> >routine colonoscopy, they punched a hole in it, and I ended up
having
> >major
> >surgery to repair the damage.
> >
> >Spring came while I wasn't looking.  All my beds are still under
their
> >winter mulch, with the bleeding hearts, goats beard, and iris
valiantly
> >struggling through.  I had major plans for dividing daylillies and
bed
> >reconstruction by now.  I am cleared for raking next week, and
limited
> >shoveling the following.  I still have about 100 of our messages
to catch
> >up with, and am enjoying reading about spring finally arriving.
Good to