From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of romans810@juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:13 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]roses--blackspot

boy has a concussion

Melody - Do hope / pray your son is ok. I had my scan done a day
earlier. Dr. had to leave town, so upped it earlier. I have to call this
gr888888 news. The cancer has not spread. The overlay of previous scan
could not see any significant difference. So he called it stable. He
wants me to continue treatment for 2 more mos. I again want to thank all
of you for your constant prayers. They were heard. Praise God!!!
AMEN!!!! I would like to have all futuer mail sent to: romans8@attbi.com
--- This Juno is giving us problems & I think we've been missing a lot
of mail. We have broadband on our IMac & it's faster.  I hope all the
others will see this too.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA