Re: bad bird parent

Speaking of bird parenting, I have two really dumb robins. Both have decided to nest in really accessible areas - like about chest high in trees really near the house. And then get up shook every time I am working in the garden around the trees!
Just put the hummingbird feeders up, but so far none of the migrants have shown here.
Cathy