RE: comments on today's topics.. in a nut shell

I know how you feel.  It seems so easy for Mother Nature to get ahead of us,
doesn't it?  I pulled a full bag of weeds today from beds that were weed
free last fall.  And I just took care of the two long driveway garden beds.
I'll be sore tomorrow, but today I feel GREAT!

I haven't had a shot at the patriotic garden (which is bringing in a lot of
positive comments this year as things really are seeming to bloom red, white
and blue all together instead of slightly out of phase like it did last
year.  I think I have some photos, but haven't had time to download them.)
The daffodils and other spring ephemerals have and are outdoing themselves.
Just as the leaves of the narcissus are beginning to wane, columbine
(aquilegia) are catching up to the strap-like leaves and hiding as their
buds and blossoms are starting their spring show!  One would have thought I
planned it like that! LOL!!!

Oh, and thanks for reminding me to plant those daylilies when I get home
from work tomorrow!  Then I need to start a new lasagna bed because I'll be
out of space for new things once again!  (Thank goodness I've got plenty of
grassy areas Bill won't mind me using up.)

Blessings,

Bonnie